Dynamic consult Ltd partners with Liquid Telecom to bring Cloud solutions for South Sudan, from Microsoft 365, Azure stack, and Conversations on Cybersecurity.
On the 28th of June 2021, Dynamic Consult in partnership with Liquid Telecom organized a one-day conference entitled Move Dynamically to the cloud. This was the first of its kindly type of work in South Sudan. the conference brought together stakeholders from Non-Government organizations, government institutions, and the private sector.
The launch of Cloud computing services in South Sudan brings with it immense opportunities for IT firms and small and medium-sized businesses and organizations.
The launch of the services add to the list of services that Dynamic Consult Ltd is currently offering, Dynamic Consult will now have the access to provision Microsoft 365, Azure, Azure Stake, Dynamic 365 and many other cloud products to increase productivity and efficiency at your workplace.
The following are some of the benefits of cloud services.
- Developing in the cloud enables users to get their applications to market quickly. Hardware failures do not result in data loss because of networked backups. Cloud computing uses remote resources, saving organizations the cost of physical servers and other equipment.
- Cloud infrastructures support environmental proactivity, powering virtual services rather than physical products and hardware, and cutting down on paper waste, improving energy efficiency, and (given that it allows employees access from anywhere with an internet connection) reducing computer-related emissions.
- Automatic Software Updates: For those who have a lot to get done, there isn’t anything more irritating than having to wait for system updates to be installed. Cloud-based applications automatically refresh and update themselves, instead of forcing an IT department to perform a manual organization-wide update. This saves valuable IT staff time and money spent on outside IT consultation.
- Loss Prevention: If your organization isn’t investing in a cloud-computing solution, then all of your valuable data is inseparably tied to the office computers it resides in. This may not seem like a problem, but the reality is that if your local hardware experiences a problem, you might end up permanently losing your data. This is a more common problem than you might realize computers can malfunction for many reasons, from viral infections to age-related hardware deterioration, to simple user error. Or, despite the best of intentions, they can be misplaced or stolen.
- If you aren’t on the cloud, you’re at risk of losing all the information you had saved locally. With a cloud-based server, however, all the information you’ve uploaded to the cloud remains safe and easily accessible from any computer with an internet connection, even if the computer you regularly use isn’t working.
The following outlines just few benefits, with all these benefits and so much more to expect, we are looking forward to starting off with you our esteemed customers.