This course is designed for individuals who are ready to improve their skills in using Microsoft office package, this will enhance their document preparations and publishing skills using Word, enhance their tabulation, calculation and analysis skills using Excel, improve their presentations skills using PowerPoint and finally improve their email and communication skills using outlook. The student will also be taken through how to type skills. The prerequisite for this course to have introduction to computer course, proof to have and show computer skills obtained from another credible institution is a must.
By the end of this course the student should be able to do the following.
• Ability to type or improve typing skills.
• Ability to publish or print documents in word
• Ability to using and do calculation using excel
• Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations
• Email communication using Outlook.
- Introduction to Microsoft office
- Getting started.
- Exploring of Microsoft Word
- How to type
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook.
Number of Hours
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 08:30am – 10:30am
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 14:00pm – 16:00pm
• Paid Non-refundable Application Fees of 2000 SSP
• Submitted Application Form
• 1 Passport size photo
• Classes will be done in English, ability to speak English will be required.
• Copy of National ID or Passport or other form of identification
• Certificate in introduction to computer course is a must, or work experience recommendation.