Introduction to computer
This course is designed for people who have never had an experience using a computer or those with minimum knowledge on using a computer, though computer users will learn many new things too. This course is prerequisite to the other computer courses listed below.
By the end of this course the student should be able to do the following.
1. The ability to put on and off a computer
2. Ability to login to a computer and start using
3. The ability to navigate the computer.
4. The ability to adjust setting and programs on a computer.
5. Navigating the Windows desktop
6. File and folder management, libraries, Windows Explorer
7. Using programs
8. Connecting to networks and the internet and working with Generic emails.
• Introduction to the computer
• Getting started
• Windows operating system
• Microsoft edge (former windows explorer)
• Files and programs
• Peripherals and devices
• Using the internet.
• Using emails
• Safety and security
• Computer Maintenance.
Number of Hours
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 08:30am – 10:30am
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 14:00pm – 16:00pm
• Paid Non-refundable Application Fees of 2000 SSP
• Classes will be done in English, ability to speak English will be required.
• Submitted Application Form
• 1 Passport size photo
• Copy of National ID or Passport or other form of identification
• Secondary School leaving certificate is a must, or work a experience recommendation.