This Intermediate Microsoft Excel training course is designed and meant for students who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles.
By the end of this course the student should be able to do the following.
1. Use formulas and functions.
2. Create and modify charts.
3. Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists.
4. Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet.
5. Work with tables.
• Recapping of Excel beginners
• Advance formulas
• Working with lists
• Working with illustrations
• Visualizing your data
• Working with tables
• Advance formatting
Schedule: The schedule will be based on registration.
Length: 1 Month
• Paid Non-refundable Application Fees of 2000 SSP
• Submitted Application Form
• 1 Passport size photo
• Classes will be done in English, ability to speak English will be required.
• Copy of National ID or Passport or other form of identification
• Introduction to computer is a must, or work experience recommendation in relevant field.
• Ability to work and use a computer is a must, introduction excel is a must.
In class, practical, exercises and final exams to determine a pass.