Born of humble beginnings, ours is a story of wild passion intersecting with enormous opportunity.
One of Dynamic Consult Ltd.’s core functions are to take responsibility for the Duty of Care for all staff
(which includes employees, consultants, local and international staff). This means being extremely wellinformed of any risks, communicating risks, mitigating risks as far as possible and, finally, responding swiftly and appropriately in the event of any incidents. We consider that the work that Dynamic Consult provides is particularly important, but nothing comes before the safety of our staff.
Dynamic Consult Ltd may process personal data belonging to anyone who has expressed an interest in or made contact with Dynamic Consult Ltd, or one of its companies; these may include (but are not restricted to) the following interested parties (often referred to as ‘you’) – employees, contractors, consultants, directors, beneficiary owners, recruitment candidates, clients, and suppliers.
The data which Dynamic Consult Ltd (or its related companies) process depends upon the nature of the relationship with the interested party concerned but is likely to include (but is not restricted to) the following:
• Personal and Contact Details: Title, Name,
• Address, Telephone and Electronic contact details
• (examples are:
• Email address, Skype, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Linked-in)
• Date of Birth and Gender
• Passport details plus Nationality and citizenship
• Relationship or marital status
• Next of Kin (NOK) details
• Financial information (such as bank, Tax, and insurance details).
• CV with employment, experience, education, and qualifications records – with appropriate
verifications, including details of references and referees plus information provided by them.
• Marketing engagements and surveys
• Records of communications with interested parties
• Information provided by you through our website,
• Facebook or LinkedIn accounts and other social media platforms.
The overarching purpose for processing personal data is to facilitate, manage and, whenever possible, enhance the services provided by Dynamic Consult Ltd to our interested parties. These reasons may specifically the vary, dependent upon the nature of your relationship with us, but include (not restricted to) the following:
• To enable us to fulfil contractual requirements.
• To ensure that recruitment process is efficient and provides appropriately qualified staff in terms
of aptitude and attitude.
• To ensure that you are properly insured, paid correctly, and that your next of keen can be
informed in the event of an incident.
• To meet requirements of public interest and management standards
• Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
• To manage marketing information effectively
• To facilitate swift responses to the above to the need to facilitate, manage and whenever possible
enhance the services that we provide at Dynamic Consult Ltd.
The following are the legal basis for the processing of data in South Sudan is the constitution of South Sudan with reference to the Right to Privacy.
• Legal Obligation
• To protect vital interests
• To meet public interests
• Legitimate interests
The data, which Dynamic Consult Ltd and its component companies process is deemed to be the
minimum necessary and is justified by one or more of the aforementioned legal criteria.
• Information You Give Us. Information which you give us when completing registration forms and the recruitment process, requested through our due diligence procedure or during our ongoing contact with you.
• Information We Collect. Dynamic Consult Ltd collects information about you from our website, social media accounts, email, and telephone contacts plus our due diligence procedures.
• Third Parties. We may collect information from third parties – in particular, we may use third party organizations to conduct background checks and verifications. Additionally, we may use the web and social media sources, all of which are publicly available and strictly open source.
The vast majority of personal data that is processed by Dynamic Consult is stored electronically, predominantly in cloud-based systems, which are protected through encryption (both when static and in transit). Access is carefully managed and restricted appropriately. Any data that is held on servers or on hard drives is subject to restricted access and most of it is encrypted. Any hard copies of processed data are held in secure cabinets with restricted access. It must be noted that information received over the internet or from personal emails may not always be secure; Dynamic Consult Ltd is not liable for corrupted information received from such sources.
All personal data shall be stored, for the minimum time necessary, which will vary but can be defined as follows:
• For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations.
• For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you and then for as long as someone could bring a claim against us.
• Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements and guidance.
In certain circumstances, we shall share your personal information with:
• Other Entities within the Dynamic Consult Ltd conglomerate. we would only transfer data where appropriate safeguards were in place or restrict the information being given.
• Selected third parties with whom we work – for example, clients or potential clients, insurers, solicitors, travel agents, sub-contractors, accountants, government departments and agencies and external IT and data providers and centers.
• Any Dynamic Consult Ltd affiliate or third party that you consent to giving your information to for marketing purposes (such consent will be sought prior to our sharing this data)
A “cookie” is a bite-sized piece of data that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. They are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system. How to reject cookies: If you do not want to receive cookies that are not strictly necessary to perform basic features of our site, you may choose to opt-out by changing your browser settings. Most web browsers will accept cookies but, if you would rather we did not collect data in this way, you can choose to accept all or some or reject cookies in your browser’s privacy settings. However, rejecting all cookies means that you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website’s features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. For more information, generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to www.aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Our Sites may contain links to third party websites that are governed by their own terms and privacy policies. Dynamic Consult Ltd does not bear any liability and responsibility for the content or your use of these websites.
All interested parties have the following rights under the constitution of South Sudan with reference to the right of privacy.
• To be informed about the processing of your personal information.
• To have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete information completed.
• To object to processing of your personal information.
• To restrict processing of your personal information.
• To have your personal information erased (right to be forgotten).
• To request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
• The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (data portability) www.dynamicconsult.com.ss
• In relation to automated decision making, which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affect you.
• To complain to our Supervising, independent authority on information rights or the Information Commissioner office if it exists.
Please note that there may be occasions where you object to, or ask us to restrict, or stop, processing of your personal information, or erase it, but we shall be unable to comply with such requests for legal reasons.