Certificate in Computerized Accounting
The certificate in computerize accounting is a course designed for accounting professionals who are looking to build their professional skills in using various accounting packages. This course will reintroduce you to principles of accounting and then dive into the various accounting packages of QuickBooks, Tally and Sage. The prerequisite for this course to have an accounting background, work experience in an administration or accounting space. Introduction to computer is a must for this course.
By the end of this course the student should be able to do the following.
1. A reintroduction to the principles of accounting and its terminologies
2. Ability to create company files using QuickBooks, Sage, Tally
3. Ability to create and manage charts of accounts.
4. Ability to manage expenses
5. Ability to manage incomes
6. Ability to manage bank accounts and bank reconciliations
7. Ability to manage invoicing, quotations, and purchase orders.
8. Ability to do budgeting and forecasting.
1. Introduction to principles of accounting and its terminologies.
2. Introduction and using of QuickBooks
3. Introduction and using of Sage
4. Introduction and using of Tally
Number of Hours
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 08:30am – 10:30am
• Paid Non-refundable Application Fees of 2000 SSP
• Submitted Application Form
• 1 Passport size photo
• Classes will be done in English, ability to speak English will be required.
• Copy of National ID or Passport or other form of identification
• Diploma in Accounting /business administration is a must, or work experience recommendation in relevant field.
• Ability to work and use a computer is a must, introduction to computer is required.