Beginners Microsoft Excel
This course is designed for those looking to organize information into nice, neat rows and columns, then format, sort analyze and do math on it. Useful for financial records, address books, to do lists, too many things to mention.
By the end of this course the student should be able to do the following.
1. Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel.
2. Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
3. Modify an Excel worksheet.
4. Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
5. Manage Excel workbooks. Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
6. Learn how to use handy features new in 2016.
• Introduction to Microsoft excel
• Essential Skills
• Familiarizing with Excel
• Formatting of cells
• Creating of worksheets and workbooks
• Formulas, functions, and formatting
• Printing and displaying formulas
Schedule: The schedule will be based on registration.
Length: 1 Month
• Paid Non-refundable Application Fees of 2000 SSP
• Submitted Application Form
• 1 Passport size photo
• Classes will be done in English, ability to speak English will be required.
• Copy of National ID or Passport or other form of identification
• Introduction to computer is a must, or work experience recommendation in relevant field.
• Ability to work and use a computer is a must, introduction to computer is required.
In class, practical, exercises and final exams to determine a pass.