A continuation on from the introductory course and the idea of using Microsoft excel, this 20-hour course looks at more in-depth functionality and commands in Excel. It introduces new concepts for sorting data and building conditional formulae. If you think you know Excel, this course will show you what you have been missing all these years. participants will leave feeling a new confidence in their Excel expertise and ready to take on new challenges with financial data.
By the end of this course the student should be able to do the following.
- Move around a spreadsheet using range names & use them to make formulas easier to read.
- Create calculations based on a condition
- Summaries data quickly using Subtotals
- Use conditional formatting to show important data
- Use the quick analysis tools to present data more visually.
- Generate visuals using charts and diagrams
- Learn popular functions including: PROPER, CONCATENATE, LEFT, FIND, IF, SUMIF, VLOOKUP and more!
- Create, modify and format tables including filtering and sorting its records
- Create and modify charts including adding trendlines, and dual axis
- Manage large amounts of data quickly with PivotTables and visually with Pivot Charts
- Insert, draw and modify pictures and shapes including object layering and grouping
Classes to be scheduled based on the number of participants available.
Schedule: The schedule will be based on registration.
Length: 2 Month
• Paid Non-refundable Application Fees of 2000 SSP
• Submitted Application Form
• 1 Passport size photo
• Classes will be done in English, ability to speak English will be required.
• Copy of National ID or Passport or other form of identification
• Introduction to computer is a must, or work experience recommendation in relevant field.
• Ability to work and use a computer is a must, introduction excel is a must.
In class, practical, exercises and final exams to determine a pass.